- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
Homemade Special Sauce:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 4 Tbsp. minced bread & butter pickles
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- dill pickles, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for special sauce & set aside.
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, brown the ground beef. Drain grease & add back to skillet. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread beef into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Slice refrigerated biscuits in half so you have 10 equal round halves.
- Sprinkle cheese over the ground beef.
- Top with biscuit halves.
- Place casserole in the oven & bake until biscuits are done (about 30 minutes).
- Garnish casserole with lettuce & pickles. Spoon special sauce over top & serve.