- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Pepperoni slices
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- Optional: marinara sauce and/or ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Spread dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cut the dough into 10 equal size rectangles.
- Arrange desired amount of pepperoni slices on each rectangle & top with mozzarella cheese stick.
- Roll up the dough, pinching the seams closed.
- Combine melted butter, garlic powder & parsley in a small bowl. Brush the pizza sticks with the butter mix.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with a side of marinara or ranch.